Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wisconsin Weekend

On Saturday my family and I went up to the Lake Geneva area of Wisconsin. We did a lot of hanging out and eating good food. One of my family's favorite places is Gordy's in Fontana so that is where we started off.



I think Louis and I have this same pic from like two years ago

My husband and I with my brothers


I wonder what they were talking about

Yep, that is a boat on a forklift

I like taking these kinds of pictures so people have to try and figure out who is who

Classic Sean

At Mars at Lake Como

Brothers

My parents


After eating dinner at Mars, we headed to Lake Geneva for an after dinner drink at the Grand Geneva. It used to be the Playboy club, its definitely an awesome place and looks amazing during Christmas time.



Another husband and wife pic

The golf course



I told Louis I wanted one picture where we weren't just side by side, I like it because you can see our wedding rings!!

Twins

The cozy fireplace

No comments:

Post a Comment