Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Decor

Since I have been slacking on the blog postings I thought I would copy from some other bloggers and show you some of my favorite holiday decor that you can get at Crate and Barrel or Pottery Barn. Most of these things I already have in my home.


Red Vase: Crate and Barrel. We currently have it on our table as a centerpiece with these crazy glitter filled branches coming out of it that Louis and Sean hate.
Snowflake Candleholder: Crate and Barrel. We have this lovely item on our dresser in our bedroom.
Green Candle: Crate and Barrel. We have these on our fireplace mantle display
Reindeer Entertaining Set: Crate and Barrel. We don't have this but I think its super cute and festive
Stockings: Pottery Barn. I got these last year for Louis and I and they look great. Plus, they are big enough for Santa to add lots of presents in it.

If anyone is looking for something fun, you can track Santa by going to this website: www.noradsanta.org

No comments:

Post a Comment