Monday, December 13, 2010

Red, Green and Christmas Trees

I wanted to share a little bit of the Malic Christmas decor with all of you. As usual, pardon my horrible photo skills. Maybe one of these days I will actually learn how to take great pictures and get a kick butt camera.

The Fireplace

Last year we ordered Christmas stockings with our names on them from Pottery Barn (I got free monogramming and shipping). The reindeer hooks are from Kohls. The shimmery candles and large vase are from Crate and Barrel. The candle holders are from Pottery Barn (I got them shopping with Katie for Thanksgiving). Lastly Wal-Mart provided me the colorful ornaments for the vase. I know that all of the Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel references sound pricey but I used gift cards, sales etc to make it affordable.


Our HUGE Christmas tree

Ok, so granted this picture doesn't seem "huge" but I swear it is. It takes forever to put up and decorate. Our living room requires some furniture re-arranging to accommodate this fun holiday staple.

Here is a question, how the heck can you take a good picture of Christmas lights?

No comments:

Post a Comment