Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Grand Geneva


On Black Friday Louis and I went with my parents up to Wisconsin. We ate dinner at Gordy's and then headed over to the Grand Geneva for an after dinner drink and check out there amazing Christmas display. Get ready for lots of fun and festive Christmas pictures, after all it is the month of Christmas (and Amy's birthday)!!!

The entrance to the main hotel at Grand Geneva


Louis and I in front of the purple Christmas themed upside down tree

Mickey Mouse (They had a Disney theme this year)

The Badger Mickey!!!

A bunch of polar bears in the window


My camera can't do this scene justice

Minnie getting a mani/pedi

Cupcake Tree

The football themed Gingerbread house-- the only problem was the Packer house in the center!

My favorite Gingerbread house

No comments:

Post a Comment