Thursday, December 16, 2010

The first ever Malic Christmas Blog

This year instead of writing a letter with our Christmas cards, I thought I would blog about our year for everyone to read. Most Christmas letters are strictly about what the family has done but I thought it would be nice to include fun stuff about friends and family too!

January
- Katie and Eric got married in the freezing cold and it was a blast
- Cheryl and Justin welcomed Aubrey into the world

March
- Louis and I's wedding shower

May
- Melanie and Ryan got married in the rain
-Erin and Jon got engaged

June
- We got married!!
- We went on our honeymoon to St. Lucia

July
- I turned 26
- We got hardwood floors in the house
-Amy and Graham celebrated their 1 year anniversary

August
- Louis and James' turned 27
-Katie and I started Sign it With Love

September
- Kassy and Ben got married in San Francisco and we got a mini vacation out of it
-Matt and Mary celebrated their 1 year wedding anniversary

October
- My parents threw an Oktoberfest party
-Kelly and Efren got engaged

November
-Second annual Malic Thanksgiving
- I got my Masters

December
- Louis and I's first Christmas as husband and wife


For those interested, here was the holiday card we sent out, designed of course by Sign it With Love




Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some pretty awesome Holiday Cards if I must say... the designer must be pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete