Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Curtains

Our guest bedroom is probably the most neglected room in our house. More often than not it tends to be the room that collects all of the random stuff in piles and we scramble to clean it before anyone comes to stay. The curtains in the room were the original from when we moved in. I absolutely HATED them. They were white and waaaaaayyyyyy too long. When guests stay in that room because the curtains were white the light poured in and it made it difficult to sleep. Thanks to a gift card to BB&B for Christmas Louis and I decided it was time to get new curtains. We picked a greenish/blue/teal color that is really pretty.

I apologize in advance for the horrible pictures but the lighting was really bad yesterday afternoon when I switched out the curtains. I had no patience to wait for better lighting to take awesome pics for the blog.

Before

Look at all that extra curtain

After

Ahh..much better length

No comments:

Post a Comment