Thursday, October 21, 2010

Black Friday

I have recently starting getting into the Christmas mood. All of the stores have started putting out holiday decorations and this past weekend my awesome Vanilla Bean Noel was in stores. Every year I vow that I am going to think of something creative and fun for all of the gifts I need to buy and that never happens because I constantly struggle to think of ideas. My family is tough as heck to buy for which doesn't make the process any easier. I mean Louis and I went to Woodfield last weekend with the intention on buying presents and left with NOTHING! My dad always buys himself whatever he wants so it leaves my brother and I with very few options. My brother could be the pickiest and nosiest person I know when it comes to gifts so pulling something over on him requires dedication and determination. There there is the hubby, I have literally bought him everything I can possibly think of over the last 6 years so what the heck do I get him? My mom is kinda easy because I just find something I like and get it for her :)

While scanning the internet for potential ideas I realized that some stores already have their Black Friday ads out. Check it out the deals at Black Friday.

I will be the first to admit that I refuse to stand in line at 2am to fight off crazy people for a TV but I do enjoy the idea that so many people are out and about on that day and its the official kick-off of the holiday season. Its probably the only day out of the year that I am not mega annoyed at the lines at the checkout counters but Louis is still a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment