Monday, October 25, 2010

Slacker

I have lots of pictures and fun stories from this weekend that I planned on blogging about yesterday, however with homework and Louis using the computer to write papers I didn't get around to it. Instead, I figured I can direct you to some of my favorite peeps blogs!

If any of you are interested in learning how to knit or want to hear about a first time knitter (is that an actual word?? haha) check out Melanie's blog here.

For those are are into Sign it With Love and all fun things wedding/paper related check out our website here for a cute engagement party invitation here.

I did want to give a shout out to Erin and Jon who had Louis and I over on Friday night. Jon made a fire in the fireplace and we all hung out. There was a period of time though where Erin and I tuned out all of the Halo playing that was around us and chatted weddings! Thanks again guys!

More fun posts to come later this week, I swear!

1 comment: