Tuesday, October 26, 2010

GLEE-ful Tuesdays

Loyal Glee fans, tonight should be a great episode because its a Rocky Horror Picture Show tribute. I will admit I am not a huge fan of Rocky Horror but I am really curious to see Glee's interpretation.

To maintain my theme of telling you all something that makes me gleeful I thought I would share with you my love of country music. I find it appropriate since Glee is all about the singing.
I came up with this idea while I was singing along to some music in the car on my way home from class last night and some kid pulled up along side at me and was staring at me singing and rocking out. haha, it was 10:45 at night, what did you expect from me?

I love love love country music and this is why...
1. Its an actual story in the song (Louis hates this fact, but I am trying to convince him that "like a G6" isn't really good lyrics)
2. Anyone can listen to it. No worrying about age appropriate here
3. It puts you in a good mood
4. You can relate to it
5. Country stars are nice on the eyes (for the most part)

Some of my favorite bands/singers are:
1. Sugarland (sure they can sound a little twangy but I heart them)
2. Lady A (that is Lady Antebellum for those that aren't as familiar)
3. Carrie Underwood (I would die to have legs like hers!!!)
4. Brad Paisley (he sang Louis and I's wedding song-- Brownie points to Louis if he can actually remember the song)
5. Kenny Chesney (he has the dream life...I wish I was a Jimmy Buffet in training)
6. Country power couple Faith and Tim
7. Zac Brown Band (there tunes are catchy)
8. Reba (she is a classic and also my first CD purchase ever!!)
9. Martina McBride (her eyes are the coolest I have ever seen, plus she can rock it out)
10. Keith Urban (that accent is just hard to beat)

No comments:

Post a Comment