Saturday, October 30, 2010

Our First "Date"

Six years ago today Louis and I had our first "date". For those of you who don't know the story I will take a little walk down memory lane for you. It was junior year of college and I had been hanging out with Louis and James a lot. One night we were hanging out in Melanie and I's room and James says "Jenny, Louis has something he wants to ask you". Then Louis, who was clearly embarassed and nervous says to me "Do you want to go to the Sigma Chi Halloween party with me?". Being the idiot that I am, I said yes but then asked if I could bring Melanie, Mary and Sam with me! Somehow I didn't quite catch on that Louis liked me and Louis ended up with 4 dates to his dance. Melanie and I dressed up as cowgirls (I can't find the pictures but I know they exist- Mel you are my best hope if you have them send them over!!). While at the dance a girl was totally flirting with Louis and I was started to get really annoyed. Louis was wearing my cowboy hat and this chick stole it from him as a way to flirt. Well my bff Melanie was not going to have any of that so she stormed off to get the hat back. She also had a little talkin to with Mr. Louis about how it was uncool that this chick was flirting with him in front of me. Needless to say-- I won that night!Louis was so sweet and offered to walk Melanie and I back to our dorm after the party but we declined. See, our plan that Louis didn't know was that we were going to another party with the Theta Chi boys-- hehe. Anyways...long story short that is how Louis and I's relationship began. I have never really been fond of Halloween but since it was technically our first "date" I do have a special place in my heart for the holiday.

Below are some other Halloween pictures of Louis and I.


Senior year

2006 in the city, gotta love the matching costumes!


3 comments:

  1. LOL, this post makes me smile inside. That girl was lamesauce. We had a great time that night. I'm pretty sure that's the night Iraqi Steve shoved his hand down my shirt...

    I know I have the pictures, but they're on one of my external hard drives. I'll find them and send 'em to you. I pretty much have our entire college experience captured in photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully no one is offended by my costume in that first picture. Basically I didn't have anything to where so I thought I would dress as a gang banger as all I had to do was button the top button on a shirt and wear a bandana funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say I didn't have anything to wear (not where). I don't want to sound dumb :)

    ReplyDelete