Saturday, October 9, 2010

Norek's Birthday

Today is Aaron's birthday (he is getting really old:) ) so last night he had a birthday party. I was really excited to hear that the party had a theme: Black and White Cocktail. Everyone had to dress in either black or white. I am pretty sure Aaron was trying to channel P.Diddy for this party. Since I am not a huge fan of Halloween this was a fun way to dress up to go out but not have a costume.

In classic Norek fashion he somehow managed to do very little for his own party. Tony made a whole bunch of food that was all super duper yummy.


The chocolate covered strawberries (made with Lindt and Ghiradelli chocolate!!)

Mud Pie (my personal fav)

Louis and James

Tony enjoying a Malic sandwich

Norek cutting the bread that Tony brought

Hubby and me!!

Louis, Aaron, Tony and James. Lets not forget Dutchess (she matched the theme!)

Hpnotiq Shots (This was probably the first shot I have done in years!!)

Norek's birthday shot

The entire group (minus Louis he was our photographer but we figured we had James in the pic so it really is like he is there)

James and Dutchess

No comments:

Post a Comment