Tuesday, October 19, 2010

GLEE-ful Tuesdays

I know that many of you are just as sad and upset as I am that Glee is not new tonight. To comfort you I have the ultimate thing that makes me Glee-ful this time of year. Bath and Body Works has pulled through yet again and has started selling their Holiday Scents!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Vanilla Bean Noel. As soon as I saw it in the store I asked Louis if he would let me buy some (I acted like a kid in a candy store and gave him the puppy eyes) and of course he said yes so I snagged the Body Cream with my 20% off coupon. We also got the soap for the bathroom. I plan on going back to the store and stocking up before the end of the holiday season so I can have this lotion all through winter.

I also enjoy that the bottle is Christmas designs. It gets me in the festive spirit and makes me really excited to decorate the house!

I probably should look into jobs at Bath and Body Works because they probably have an employee discount!!

No comments:

Post a Comment