Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Man Post

My brother so kindly pointed out to me last night that my blog was boring and lame. (Note: Sean's version of kindly is "Jenny your blog is boring and dumb" there is no sugar coating there). To counteract all the girly or "boring" things on this blog I thought I would dedicate a post to all things manly that are in our house. Enjoy!!
Exhibit A: The weight set in the basement
(in all fairness I am never in the basement to complain about this one)
Exhibit B: All of the Sam Adam's Oktoberfest Beer in the fridge
(there is also another 18 pack in the laundry room)

Exhibit C: The XBox
(this is probably the most offensive because its in our family room in plain sight lookin all nasty like that, not to mention a perfectly great IKEA chair is being under utilized)

Exhibit D: The Sailboat Painting in the upstairs landing
(luckily I made Louis pick a "happy" sailboat and not a depressing stormy seas one)

Before anyone freaks out to me saying that its Louis' house too and he should be allowed to have all of this stuff, I do not think all of this stuff needs to be removed (well, except the XBox, haha). Rather, we need to contain the man stuff to a man area that unfortunately our townhome does not have right now. Until then, feel free to come over play XBox, workout and drink a beer.



5 comments:

  1. Our fridge is packed with the same beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...

    1) Ryan's weight set is in the family room.
    2) Our fridge is also stocked with the exact same beer, as well as Miller Lite
    3) We have a PS3 and Wii set up at our TV.
    4) Boat paintings are lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will admit the XBox 360 is an eye sore in the living room, and the weights are ugly too...but don't bash the maritime naval painting!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou, why don't you actually set up the XBox in the entertainment unit where it belongs???

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is too hilarious.. I loved reading it!

    ReplyDelete