Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Unti Oktoberfest

Over the weekend my parents had an Oktoberfest party. They let Sign it With Love design their invitations and I think they came out super duper cute. The colors were cream, purple and goldish/orange. Perfect for fall. Since the invitation was so fabulous it was on display for the party!

In addition to making invitations my parents asked us to come up with favors and cute ideas. We decided to hand out bags of popcorn and candycorn and carmel. It was the best of all the fall goodies we love.
The favor tags matched the invitations, just in mini form
I also tried to get creative with the flowers. I went to Jewel and put together this arrangement. (Louis did help pick out the flowers)
A picture of my mom and me before the party. It took a few tries for my dad to get this cute shot.
P.S. how much alike do we look?
My dad's attempt at smiling.....
The flash kinda washed Louis out, but I still like the picture
Hubby and Wife picture.

Me and my business partner, BFF, second husband, the list goes on and on

James and Me. I was on my tiptoes and he still managed to look mega tall. I swear I am not that short

Overall the party was a lot of fun and there was tons of great food. I am thinking my parents will need to make this an annual tradition!!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time! Love the invites and tags!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete