Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary Melanie & Ryan

Holy cow does time fly! A year ago I was in Michigan getting ready for Melanie's wedding. The weather throughout the day was touch and go and required Ryan to buy all of us girls rain boots but in the end they had a great wedding which was a lot of fun. The best part of their wedding (besides them getting married) was the photo booth!


Congrats to Melanie and Ryan for making it through year #1 and I hope there are many more anniversaries in your future.


Love, Jenny and Louis











1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks love! I especially love the 3rd pic where it looks like I'm totally disgusted by my husband, lolol.

    We need to plan a get together soon, I was spoiled last year with all my Jenny time. Now, I feel as if it's seriously lacking :)

    ReplyDelete