Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Birthday MIL and FIL

Today is Kathy and Bill's Birthday. That's right the Malic household before me only had two days a year to celebrate birthday's for 4 people!. Kathy and Bill were also born the same year so they are the exact same age. Its actually quite freaky and weird. :) Last night I was searching my computer for a picture of the two of them to post and it turns out we don't have a single picture of just the two of them together!! That is insane to me so I plan to solve that problem immediately. In celebration of their birthday tomorrow my parents, Louis, James, Kathy and Bill are all going to go up to Lake Geneva, WI to eat at Gordy's. Kathy and Bill have heard many things about the Unti family love of Gordy's so they are excited to see what all the hype is about (hopefully we didn't over hype it).

Happy Birthday to the greatest Mother-in-Law and Father-in-Law on the planet! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment