Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

This year Mother's Day has a slightly different meaning for me. For the last 25 years it has always been about celebrating my mom and all she does for me. This year since I am pregnant, I am considering myself a mom to be, which in my book qualifies me to celebrate on Mother's Day. While I have only been pregnant about 17 weeks, I have already experienced the thoughts of wanting the very best for my child, and making sure that the life Louis and I give this baby is the best one. I can only imagine 26 years from now how I would feel towards my child. Needless to say--- I have a much deeper appreciation for my mom today (and Kathy-- god bless you for giving birth to two babies at one time!!) Happy Mother's Day to all of the amazing mom's out there!

Yep, that is me! You can ignore the 80's hair and glasses my mom was rockin!

Proof that my brother can be cute and sweet!!

Kathy and Barb- two awesome mom's!

No comments:

Post a Comment